Lower Lab needs YOUR help. Our PTA is in the midst of the election process for next year and we STILL need nominations/parents to serve in the following positions:
- Co-Presidents (up to 2) —TYPICALLY THE LOWER LAB PTA HAS HAD THREE CO-PRESIDENTS.
- Co-Vice Presidents of External Affairs (1)
- Vice President of Fundraising or Co-Vice Presidents of Fundraising (up to 3) – TYPICALLY THE LOWER LAB PTA HAS HAD AT LEAST TWO VICE PRESIDENTS OF FUNDRAISING.
- Treasurer (1) – WE ARE REQUIRED BY THE DOE TO HAVE A TREASURER.
- Assistant Treasurer (1)
- Director of Communication and Technology or Co-Directors of Communication and Technology (up to 2) – THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR E-BLASTS, LABTALK AND OUR WEBSITE.
Elections for the 2015-2016 PTA Executive Board and SLT Parent Member Representative Positions will be held at the General PTA Meeting on Friday, May 15, 2015 at 8:15am in the cafeteria. The list of current candidates is below. Nominations remain open until immediately prior to the election.
The following candidates have been nominated and are seeking election to the position above their names:
Executive Board Positions
Presidents or Co-Presidents (up to three)
- Len Silverman
Vice President or Co-Vice Presidents of External Affairs (up to 2)
- Josh Hanshaft
Co-Secretaries (up to 2)
- Brenda Berman and Anat Peirez
- 1st: Amanda Burnofsky, Jessica Mesh
- 2nd: Julie Radin, Christina Anton
- 3rd: Tiffany Nejat, Nina Virdi
- 4th: Maggie Kaminer, Miriam Pollack
- 5th: Michael Kaufman, Rachelle Sorensen
School Leadership Team Parent Member Representative Positions
Lower Grade SLT Parent Member Representative (K-2) Two-Year Term (2015-2017):
- Shweta Kulkarni
Upper Grade SLT Parent Member Representative (3-5) Two-Year Term (2015-2017)
- Christine Benenati,
If you have any questions about any of these positions, please contact:
Risa A. Resnick Teichholz Nominating Committee Chair email@example.com
Yael Lieberman, Nominating Committee Member firstname.lastname@example.org
Mina McKiernan, Nominating Committee Member email@example.com
Kathryn Griffin, Nominating Committee Member firstname.lastname@example.org
Any of our current officers (e-mail addresses can be found in the school directory).
Thank you for your participation in this process, your time and your support.
Please consider running for an open position on the board. When it comes to our children and our school…It is not about ME!!! it is about WE!!!