Check your mailboxes over the next few days!
- You will find the important information regarding the first day of school.
- Class Placement Letters!
- A Welcome letter from Ms. Miller and Ms. Perez regarding Lab’s start times, lunch, bus, breakfast, as well as instructions on how to bring in your supplies to school the first day if you did not order them via the “1st Day School Supply Company”. All office supplies such as paper and tissues etc should be labeled “To Main Office” and brought to room 145.
- Info about new teachers in 1st and 5th grade!
- A dismissal tracking sheet for the first 3 days of school. Very important that you send in this completed form in with your child on the first day of school.
- Info about the Coalition for the Homeless – Project Backpack. Please make a donation if you can to this amazing cause. Boxes will be in front of the office the first day of school.
- Kindergaten Families “Phase in Letter” and Pass
- New Incoming 1st-3rd grade families pass to the K orientation and PTA Coffee from 9-10:20 Am on the first day of school.
Have a great weekend!