It’s a super easy process, with built in cost savings and of course, time savings! In addition, all supplies will be labeled with your child’s name and placed in their classroom for the first day of school!! Proceeds from your order benefit Lower Lab PTA programs.
Teacher approved lists are now available online at:
http://www.1stdayschoolsupplies.com/ and see how easy the process really is!
Follow these simple steps:
1. When you land on the site, it will ask for the school zip code – Put in 10128
2. Select your grade (with the letter of your last name if requested) -Your supply kit will come up. Click through to order.
3. Your teacher has requested optional items that will help your classroom greatly.
Go back to the main list to order these items. When complete…
4. Go back to the main list, scroll down the list to add the Art kit items your child will need.
5. You can also add a kit for the Coalition for the Homeless Project: Back to School items for children in need.
Done and done!
Please order as soon as you can. The lists will close on June 30th, 2016.
Thanks for helping us make this year’s program a success.