Children need healthy meals to learn. The Office of SchoolFood offers healthy meals every school day. Breakfast is at no charge to all students and lunch costs $1.75.
Some students may be eligible for free meals. To determine if you qualify for free meals before the start of school on September 8, 2016, complete a School Meals Application online this summer. In applying online, you will avoid the hassle of submitting a paper form in September. EVERY FAMILY MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM REGARDLESS OF FREE LUNCH STATUS. THE DOE WILL CONTINUE TO REQUEST THESE FORMS FOR COMPLIANCE PURPOSES UNTIL THEY GET ONE FROM EACH PS77 FAMILY. (EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU DON’T QUALIFY FOR FREE LUNCH FILL OUT FORM!)
You can apply online using any computer, tablet, or smartphone with an internet connection. Please keep in mind that families are responsible for the full price of lunch while the lunch application is being processed.
Applications submitted online are processed within 24 hours of receipt and you will receive immediate confirmation that your application was submitted. WHEN YOU GET THAT CONFIRMATION SEND IT TO HUGUES. HIS EMAIL IS email@example.com Your privacy is important to us, so all information provided on your application will be kept confidential. Federal regulations do not allow the Department of Education to share your information with any other agency.
What you will need to provide during the application process:
- The names and incomes of every member of your household (*If you know that you are not going to request free lunch, you may leave income section blank but you MUST fill out form.)
- The school, grade, birthdate of every student in your household. (Optional)
- The last 4 digit of your social security number and electronic signature
- A valid email address or phone number for the Office of School Food to communication about the status of the application. (Optional)
- Don’t forget to send HUGUES our School Aid the confirmation once forms are completed.
If you have any questions, please contact The Office of SchoolFood at 877-363-6325.
Have a safe and relaxing summer!
The Office of SchoolFood