Don’t miss this spectacular night with Lower Lab and PS 198 families!
BUY TICKETS & RAFFLES
- Purchase online through Jan. 18 for $10 advance tickets; $15 at the door: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07edita5xl2dbe2f97&llr=9jw6rqtab?
- Backpack your cash or check order using the attached order form by Jan. 17 for $10 advance tickets; $15 at the door
We NEED your HELP especially to:
- Ticket table (check-in)
- Food service
- Beverage service (manage our drink table – all $1; Ito En has donated hundreds of bottles)
- Donate food
ENJOY THE FOOD, CRAFTS, & GAMES
- Learn how to make Ring & Pin and play Yup’ik Yo-yo with the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian
- Meet the Mbira performer before the 6:45PM concert
- Make necklaces, calligraphy, origami, paper lanterns, and more at craft tables hosted by parents representing India, Russia, Egypt, Korea, Japan, and more
- Buy Lower Lab gear, cultural gifts from Vietnam sponsored by the Catalyst Foundation, and preview the International Night Recipe Book!
- Behold our”P-I-E-C-E O-F T-H-E W-O-R-L-D“ display created by our LL families! Complete your puzzle piece now with the attached PDF.
- See what the Green Team of PS77 & PS198 has included in the registration bag.
- Collect over 15 “Passport stamps” in your booklet each time you try a food or craft representing a different country that evening.
- Attend the evening in your own cultural clothing!
LIVE PERFORMANCES – Featuring some of our very own Lower Lab students and co-emceed by our own LL parent, Betty Ng! Come out to support them and experience the sounds and movements of global culture!
Email email@example.com with any questions.