|This Weekend: Cobble Hill Camp Fair on Mar 12
New York Family Camp Fairs (the largest in the city), presented in partnership with the American Camp Association-NY/NJ, are your best resource to find the right camp for your child. Families (parents + children) can attend the #NYCCampFairs FOR FREE.
- Save time! Discover a wide array of top day and sleepaway camps in one convenient setting.
- Get your questions answered immediately by camp directors, which will help you figure out the kinds of camps out there which might be right for your child.
- Don’t wait. The new year is when many interested families start doing their camp research because spots fill up.
- “Meet The Ultimate Camp Expert!” The ACA’s long-time Camp Specialist,Renee Flax, is at your service to discuss questions about researching camps, speaking to directors, and creating a short list of the best camps for your child.
- Comfort! People look back at their camp days as some of the fondest childhood memories. Take comfort in the fact you found the best camp for your child.
|CAMP FAIR COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION
UPCOMING NEW YORK FAMILY CAMP FAIRS (from 12:00 -3:00 PM)
- Sunday, March 12…COBBLE HILL
- Saturday, March 25…UPPER EAST SIDE
- Sunday, March 26…UPPER WEST SIDE
For maps and directions to each of the Camp Fairs, click here.
PASS IT ON… If you have family and friends who are considering sending their children to camp this Summer, then invite them to come along with you. Simply forward this email so they can register for one of the New York Family Camp Fairs.