Dear 4th Grade Families,
As the year is coming to a close, please be aware that there will be no way to alter your attendance next year if you notice an error in September. It is imperative that everyone review any dates that seem to be egregious before the 28th of this month. Our School Aide Hugues Recamier leaves for the school year on the 28th at 3:00PM. This is the last time our systems can be updated. If you come in September with a change due to lack of doctor’s note or explanation he will be unable to assist as the system locks after June 28th.
How can you check your attendance?
- Log on to your NY Account. This is the account where you check your test scores and everyone should already have this info and password to log on so that they can check State Test Scores over the summer.
- Go to the attendance section and you will see all the days your child has been out.
- Please note that absences are not excused but explained.
- If you follow our posts earlier in the year there was mention that attendance might impact your middle school application for certain schools and the rubrics for all middle schools was posted by the CEC. See link below: https://ps77lowerlab.org/2016/11/08/rubric-middle-school-admissions/.
- If you have any issues with what you see in your NY Account attendance page please email Hugues at email@example.com . If you can not get into your NY Account email Gina!