This email is to notify all of our parents that Beacon After school @ PS 198/77 has been officially renewed for the school year. At this time we do not have an official start date for program but once we receive a start date we will notify you. With every renewal comes new requirements. These requirements include:
- Children must attend a minimum of 4 days a week
- Children cannot be picked up until after 5pm.
- Applications must be completely filled out on the day of registration and cannot be brought home
- Required documents must be submitted before receiving an application ( See required document list below)
- All parents are required to give a working email address and phone number and applications must have 2 or more emergency contacts
Please note that registration will not be first come first serve this year. Submitted applications will be reviewed and parents will receive an acceptance call Friday September 8th, 2017. A flier has been attached with the registration information.
Registration Date: Thursday September 7th, 2017
Time: Kindergarten from 11:30am-1:30pm & 1st – 5th grade from 2pm-4pm
Location: PS 198 entrance
Documents that must be submitted at the time of registration:
A Recent physical (must be dated after January 2017)
A small photograph of the child
Assistant Beacon Director, PS 198/77
Coordinator, Elementary Program Grades 1-4
Stanley M. Isaacs Neighborhood Center, Inc.
1700 3rd Avenue
New York, New York 10128
P: 212-828-6823 x 310