5:30–8PM – Cafeteria (Food, Games, and Crafts)
6:15–7:15PM – Auditorium (Live Performances and Demonstrations)
ADMISSION: $10 early bird rate by JANUARY 12 ; $15 thereafter
• Includes all food, crafts, games (and prizes), and performances ($1–$2 drinks for sale). Childrenunder 4 years old are free. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Each ticketed child receives a passport booklet to be “stamped” at tables representing Argentina, Egypt, China, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Puerto Rico, Russia, Vietnam,and more!
RAFFLE TICKETS: $5 each or $20 for five tickets
Win one of 3 raffle packages, courtesy of our donors. You need not be at the event to participate.
1. “World Games” – Collection of games & free month at Sheridan Fencing Academy
2. “Culture” – Carnegie Hall tickets; Museum of Natural History vouchers; Camp Rolling Hills series
3. “Gourmet” – $50 Chocolate Works gift card; $140 Eataly gift card; $200 Whole Foods gift card