Dear Lower Lab Families,
Please read this ENTIRE MESSAGE
- We sent our School Messenger Test Alert today at approximately noon.
- There was a prior test call with a different school name in the message – That was an error on behalf of school messenger. This is why test are done to make sure all is in place!
- This system cycles through the 358 names so it takes some time to cycle through everyone’s info and make the calls and send the emails.
- Ideally you should have received an email as well as a call… if that is the info you have in the blue cards or on the PTA directory data sheets from the beginning of the year.
- Text Messages will be set up later this week as an “opt in” preferences.
- Please be aware you may have seen a missed call today from our school. That was the TEST ALERT. If you did not answer your phone and do not have voice messaging set up on your phone it would appear as a missed call because you did not hear the message. If there was a real emergency however and we were to evacuate the building we would not be able to answer your call back. That is why it is important that you also get the email alert as a back up method.
- If you did not receive this email or call alert please email Gina to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “TEST ALERT INQUIRY” in the subject line. and let us know what the issue is so that we can update our files of contact information.
- NO NEED TO CONFIRM YOU GOT EVERYTHING IF THE MESSAGE ARRIVED AND WAS CORRECT.
Thanks for your continued support!