Dear Lower Lab Families,
Please check your backpacks for the information needed to order your school supplies for the 2018-2019 school year.
This system is set up now and is an super easy way to complete the task of getting all those teacher requested supplies before the summer begins.
A simple click and everything will be ordered and either shipped to your home (individual folders etc….) or sent to school in bulk! (paper, paper towels and tissues…)
Don’t delay as the deadline is soon approaching and if you do not order by June 30th, you will have to go shopping for all these items individually. http://www.1stdayschoolsupplies.com/ click through and see how easy the process is!
Before the school year ends, you can cross back-to-school shopping off your list!
Lower Lab families can pre-order their child’s teacher-approved supplies for next year through 1st Day School Supplies.
No need to go shopping at various stores!
We will mail your child’s personal school items to you and the Teacher Wish List Kit plus the bulky, heavy items
will be delivered to school.
You are just a few clicks away to having it done!
It’s a super easy process, with built in cost savings and of course, time savings.
Proceeds from your order benefit Lower Lab PTA programs
Teacher approved lists are now available online at:
http://www.1stdayschoolsupplies.com/ click through and see how easy the process is!
You will be able to purchase all the supplies you need:
- Mandatory School Supplies (order the kit that corresponds to your child’s grade for the 2018-19 school year)
Personal items will be mailed to you and bulky items will be delivered to school so you don’t have to carry them!
- Teacher Wish List Kit- Delivered to school (order the kit that corresponds to your child’s grade for the
2018-19 school year)
- Donate a Kit to The Coalition for the Homeless Project: Back To School
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to http://www.1stdayschoolsupplies.com/ and enter 10128 for the school zip code.
- Click on Lower Lab School and then click on Supply Kits. Scroll down to and click on Mandatory Supply Kit for your child’s
grade for next year. This includes items for science and art classes. Remember – bulk items will be directly delivered to school
– personal items will be mailed home.
- Go back to the main list, and if you would like, please add the Teacher Wish List Kit that will help the classrooms
greatly. These items will be delivered to school.
- You can also add a kit for the Coalition for the Homeless Project: Back to School for children in need.
Done and done!
Please order as soon as you can. The deadline for ordering is June 30th, 2018. This deadline
cannot be extended.
Thanks for helping us make the 1st Day School Supplies program a success!